Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jocko72

UK Voice set

Helllo, how can i select the uk voice set in the PMDG-MD11 Fs2crew. as i see there is Euro Uk Usa. MikeyP.S What another great Product.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Helllo, how can i select the uk voice set in the PMDG-MD11 Fs2crew. as i see there is Euro Uk Usa. MikeyP.S What another great Product.
Hi Mikey,Glad you like it.Did you install the updates from here:http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/pages/FS2Crew%3A-PMDG-MD%252d11-Edition-Service-Updates-and-Extras.htmlBest,

Hi Bryan, i have downloaded from the link and still not got no uk euro usa voices. when i use the level d 767 voice command you get the option to change which voice set you want to use, is this the same as the md11?. i did find the voice folder in the main folder of fs2crew but thats it no option to change voices.Mikey

Hi Bryan, i have downloaded from the link and still not got no uk euro usa voices. when i use the level d 767 voice command you get the option to change which voice set you want to use, is this the same as the md11?. i did find the voice folder in the main folder of fs2crew but thats it no option to change voices.Mikey
Hi Mike,The MD-11 is much older than the 767 Voice version, and the interface system is quite different.Please check the update notes on how to install the UK voice set.The option to select the Voice set is done via the "Start Center".... a link to that should be on your desktop.Cheers,

Hi Bryan, got it working now, thank you for your help and for the amazing products.Mikey

Hi Bryan, got it working now, thank you for your help and for the amazing products.Mikey
Hi Mikey,You're welcome. Spread the word!Cheers,