Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mive1957

Transponder Digit

Hi,Another question. I can change the first digit of the transponder and send it to FSX.I dont find how to change de 3 other digits.Any idea ?Michel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Press the dial in and you will see the little cursor below the selected number move across, that is default behaviour and is nothing to do with LINDA by the way.

AndyMay be it is evident but I dont understand the term "dial in"On the MD11 transponder i click on the button with the number and the number is writing moving from right to left at each press.Sorry but i dont understand what to do ?(A lot to learn today)Michel

AndyMay be it is evident but I dont understand the term "dial in"On the MD11 transponder i click on the button with the number and the number is writing moving from right to left at each press.Sorry but i dont understand what to do ?(A lot to learn today)Michel
Push/press the same knob, you are rotating to change digit's value (physical knob, not virtual inside FSX).All knobs on MCP Combo are "pressable".

Oh my god !! So simple !!It is my second day with the MCP Combo and i forgot that i can press the button ...Need to sleep now ! Thanks