Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

byork

Beta Update for FS2Crew iFly Edition (Voice and Button)

Attention FS2Crew iFly pilots:A beta update for FS2Crew iFly Edition is now available via request.Please only request a copy of the beta if you have LOTS and LOTS of time to test the update.To request a copy, please contact me via the Contact Page on the website. Do not forget to include your full name and order number and point of purchase. I will be cross checking.I need people to help ensure I didn't accidentally break anything in the code.Change Log:Button ControlNew Version: 1.6-Pre Flight Cargo Doors - FIXED-Fuel pump Logic - UPDATED-NADP 1 'Flaps Up Speed' Call - ADDED-Touch and Go logic now uses VREF from FMC for Rotate Call instead of VR - CHANGED-Touch and Go's now present Flaps 5 option on second circuit during the initial climb out - FIXED-New procedure: Unpressurized Takeoffs and Landing (bleeds off required, APU unavailable) - ADDEDVoice ControlNew Version: 1.2-Ability to call FA's by pressing ATTD button on Overead - REMOVED (some users reported unexplainable looping).-Fuel pump Logic - UPDATED-Touch and Go logic now uses VREF from FMC for Rotate Call instead of VR - CHANGED-New procedure: Unpressurized Takeoffs and Landing (bleeds off required, APU unavailable) - ADDEDI'll release the updates official (they are FREE) once we've had a chance to test them and ensure nothing got broken in the update.Best,