Sign in to follow this  
topofthestack

FUTURE PLANS

Like most people who use PMDG aircraft, I can't wait to get my hands on the B737NG!Now to the future, i hear reports of further projects like the Q400 but there seems to be a gapping hole in the FSX market for a business jet like the G4? OK, you do a great job with the J41 but the G4 flies long distances, great performance and can get into small airfields. Please add it to your list guys, or even place it much higher!Regards,TERRY GALE

TERRY GALE

base leg for 09L/09R EGLL

UK

As I understand it, Gulfstream is unwilling to release the kind of performance data PMDG requires to realistically model the aircraft to their standards. That's why you won't find a commercial Gulfstream on the sim payware market. As for business jets in general, ESDG probably does the best job with their Citation X, but it's not a long-range aircraft.

Sorry to hear that. I would love to have a pmdg quality bussiness jet.

I wonder if Bombardier or Dassault would provide proper information to create an add-on? The Dassault Falcon 7X would be a fun aircraft, it's teh first fly-by-wire business jet. And the Bombardier Global 5000 shares with the CRjs so you could have a 2-in-1 systems package for both airliner and corporate jet. But Obama might start punishing flight simmers too if we start flying corporate jets!Talking%20Ear%20Off.gifTalking%20Ear%20Off.gif

Inactive

in 2871.
Well there might be enough time between now and then for you to realize your post needs more class.JackColwill

But Obama might start punishing flight simmers too if we start flying corporate jets!Talking%20Ear%20Off.gifTalking%20Ear%20Off.gif
That certainly added a lot to the conversation.

NAX669.png

That certainly added a lot to the conversation.
Not to start a political brawl, just a poke at his attack on corporate jet owners, who are actually employing many people to tend to their planes. He targeted them 7 times in that speech, just pokin' fun...

Inactive