Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

New Aircraft Preview!

I've been searching the Microsoft website and I found this previously unreleased picture of the VC of the new MS Flight aircraft.Looks AWESOME!!!!! Man MS Flight is gonna be so COOOLLL!!!!I can't quite tell if the gauges are 3D or not though. What do you guys think?
That exceeds my expectations by far!! Amazing how far we've come since the days of FS1. Folks, follow me here (LOL, sorry Alain), this is going to be the best flightsim ever! Imagine all the planes we can get from the store. These will even be better than this!!! Can't wait :(

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

That exceeds my expectations by far!! Amazing how far we've come since the days of FS1. Folks, follow me here (LOL, sorry Alain), this is going to be the best flightsim ever! Imagine all the planes we can get from the store. These will even be better than this!!! Can't wait :(
Hey! I'm with you here, this blue plane is just amazing, I would like to give you more info on it (there is a lot more to tell) but I'm done with that, it's causing to much hysteria in the community, I'll stick to my fishing stories since I can show some real hard evidence....

Wow! Look at that wing flex! I don't care if it costs 1000€, I know I'm switching to Flight on day 1 after this preview

LMAO at "Folks, follow me here".

Nice let find myself i nice route to Utopia...lol.....flaps 10 qnh 1022 line up....... take off rwy 24 (EHAM).

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.