Sign in to follow this  
Outflow Valve

Editing FS2Crew Voice config

Hi guys,I am new on this forum. First of all.... what a great addon for the also great LevelD 767! I was really surprised how well it worked! Is it possible somehow to edit the config files from FS2Crew so I can make my own read and do checklists? (different companies use different checklists, flows, etc). If there is a way to do that I would really appreciate it. Ciao!

Hi guys,I am new on this forum. First of all.... what a great addon for the also great LevelD 767! I was really surprised how well it worked! Is it possible somehow to edit the config files from FS2Crew so I can make my own read and do checklists? (different companies use different checklists, flows, etc). If there is a way to do that I would really appreciate it. Ciao!
Hi,Not possible. Everything is hard-coded.The flows are complex and interconnected and vary depending on your circumstances. It would be much too complex to allow users to edit them.Best,