Sign in to follow this  
potchi

CTD in the second leg...

Hi,I've got a problem when I make a second leg. (no problem at the first leg, start cold and dark and all is OK since take-off to the landing and arrival at the gate).The sim crash when I change the view with S or when I look to the right or left. (I don't call 'securing aircraft checklist').has anyone had this problem?My version updated in 1.6, (it was already like that in the previous version)Aircraft livery:http://www.avsimrus.com/f/fs2004-aircraft-liveries-and-textures-39/s7-airlines-globus-oneworld-boeing-737-800-fs9-38566.html?action=download&hl=Thank's for this great work and for the answer.LaurentWindows7-64

Hi,I've got a problem when I make a second leg. (no problem at the first leg, start cold and dark and all is OK since take-off to the landing and arrival at the gate).The sim crash when I change the view with S or when I look to the right or left. (I don't call 'securing aircraft checklist').has anyone had this problem?My version updated in 1.6, (it was already like that in the previous version)Aircraft livery:http://www.avsimrus.com/f/fs2004-aircraft-liveries-and-textures-39/s7-airlines-globus-oneworld-boeing-737-800-fs9-38566.html?action=download&hl=Thank's for this great work and for the answer.LaurentWindows7-64
Hi Laurent,That could be anything. Can you look in 'Event Viewer' to get more info. Without specific info, it's impossible to guess.But no one else has reported that, and being on the 1st or 2nd leg should make no difference... I'm inclined to say its something else on your system.Best,

Thank's Bryan,I think problem is solved.I made another flight with another plane, (not the same texture), and first leg is OK.I have started the checklist for the second leg, I changed the view and....no crash!I think that problem comes from with some textures on 1024*1024. There's no explications for me..You could try this texture to see if you had the same problemCrash log:Nom de l’application défaillante fs9.exe, version : 9.1.0.40901, horodatage : 0x4135a208Nom du module défaillant : FE.DLL, version : 9.1.0.40901, horodatage : 0x4135a88eCode d’exception : 0xc0000005Décalage d’erreur : 0x0000326aID du processus défaillant : 0x7e4Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x01cc3f10154b7fe0Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\fs9.exeChemin d’accès du module défaillant: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\MODULES\FE.DLLID de rapport : 0d711409-ab35-11e0-a3df-6cf04902cd5d982fsscr141.jpgI will continue my investigations...

Thank's Bryan,I think problem is solved.I made another flight with another plane, (not the same texture), and first leg is OK.I have started the checklist for the second leg, I changed the view and....no crash!I think that problem comes from with some textures on 1024*1024. There's no explications for me..You could try this texture to see if you had the same problemCrash log:Nom de l’application défaillante fs9.exe, version : 9.1.0.40901, horodatage : 0x4135a208Nom du module défaillant : FE.DLL, version : 9.1.0.40901, horodatage : 0x4135a88eCode d’exception : 0xc0000005Décalage d’erreur : 0x0000326aID du processus défaillant : 0x7e4Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x01cc3f10154b7fe0Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\fs9.exeChemin d’accès du module défaillant: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\MODULES\FE.DLLID de rapport : 0d711409-ab35-11e0-a3df-6cf04902cd5d982fsscr141.jpgI will continue my investigations...
Hi,If you think you have corrupt textures with the iFly aircraft, you should contact the iFly dev team.Cheers,