Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

PMDG MD11 (module version 1.0)

Hi

Can anyone let me know where to get the MD-11 module version 1.2.  The version available in Linda 1.13 is  1.0 and there does not seem to be a working link to v1.2 anywhere in this section

Keith

Regards

Keith Bowler

Sorry, wasn't aware that there is no link in the first thread (even don't know why?)

Have inserted a link

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

Thanks for the prompt reply. I was interested to see how many more commands had been added since version 1.0.    Overall the Linda program had made my flight simming so much more interesting.  Thanks for all your hard work.

Regards, Keith.

Regards

Keith Bowler

Thanks for the nice words!

Guenter Steiner

thanks.......but anyway...could semeone help me cause the leveld and the pmdg give me an error with mcp combo 2, other addons work, the rotary turn normally but the displays of the mcp combo return to 220 hdg and 00000 alt for level d and 220 hdg and 00100 alt for md-11, i searched in the forum but finding nothing......could someone help me?

thanks

I got the same problem and untill now i still not get the help.

Hope someone see this and give the help

!!!!!!!!!!!

The displays in the MD 11 couldn't be synchronised.

You can have only the actual reading of values, but not for the Autopilot as fasr as I remember

Guenter Steiner

The displays in the MD 11 couldn't be synchronised.

You can have only the actual reading of values, but not for the Autopilot as fasr as I remember

Just one problem, i need to increase the rotation speed of the ALT SPD HDG through LINDA because when i've to increase the speed, the rotation speed is so slowly, so how i can increase it.