Sign in to follow this  
HercFan

An edit (Oregon cruising)

Aerosoft Katana 4X in the Stark's Twin Oaks area (south of Portland). Disclaimer: I fooled around in PS a bit to increase the brightness to see how it would turn out online. Looks like it's blueish a bit, although not in PS... oh well, still fun times. 1332011_8_3_edit.jpg

You are going to make me buy this aircraft,aren't you..........Big%20Grin.gif Great Shot!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Actually Phantom, I could start an entire Katana Randoms thread just for you... That would really make you want it! And note that the designer mentioned this week that the awaited patch with a few fixes AND some new features is on short final.

great shot! i really want to check this plane out now after seeing this shot hah, and the brightness is fine. The HDR effect really adds to the shot!

Haha!! Thanks for the info Bryan,I think I'll be purchasing soon! Aerosoft should pay you a commision!biggrin.png

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick