Sign in to follow this  
cheyennepilot

Activation Server is working now

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees its downloaded now installing and soon flying cheers pmdg

Still cant activate.Same problem. Order 163157 Worried.gif

I have bought today and i 've just installed my 737 when it call me for activation an error tell me that i cannot connect to activation server and after this that my license is not valid my order is 162870. Today a problem with DDoS attack on online shop now i cannot use my payed product :( after 3 years of waiting is very frustrating.

Can you tell me what is the activation number?? I mean: Eather order id or costumer id or order code.

Can you tell me what is the activation number?? I mean: Eather order id or costumer id or order code.
<pre width="80">License(s):NGX Base Package: NGX.......</pre>

<pre width="80">License(s):NGX Base Package: NGX.......</pre>
What?? Explain me please

At the bottom of confirmation Order.NGX Base Package: NGXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Still can't connect to activation server even though the post mentions its back up .. any ideas ?? Andrew Norris

It's a group of 6 4-character alphanumeric groups right under the URL for the download in a section titled "License(s) :" in the e-mail titled "Order Confirmation - Thank you for your order. Your order number is: NNNNNN"

Herman Ross

Seattle, USA

It's a group of 6 4-character alphanumeric groups right under the URL for the download in a section titled "License(s) :" in the e-mail titled "Order Confirmation - Thank you for your order. Your order number is: NNNNNN"
THANKS EVERY BODY BUT I CAN'T ACTIVETE IT NOT EVEN WITH THIS CODE I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.
At the bottom of confirmation Order.NGX Base Package: NGXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
THANKS EVERY BODY BUT I CAN'T ACTIVETE IT NOT EVEN WITH THIS CODE I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.

Me too(( Waiting for PMDG responseWorks fine! Thx!~

The activation server's under attack again and crashed earlier due to the flooding. I woke RSR up (none of us had slept in 2 days) and we're working on it right now. Sorry guys, we're as frustrated with this as you all are - it's getting extremely old.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com