Sign in to follow this  
remcoso

Whats that beeeeb!

Hi guys,2 times i did fully config ils approach when selected Flaps 15 and furter down there comes a beep that never stop.There are no warnings active not on overhead not anything else.Weights in fmc are correct and flying app selected flaps and speeds wind correction 5kt.Please let me know if you know it ;)

Remco, Is your landing gear down? You'll get a gear warning if you select more than FLAPS10 without lowering the landing gear.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Gear is down but not via the "g" button.If set gear up and down via fcuip.Gear goes doen but maybe it not trigger the nxg system.

Remco, Check you got three green! Then you will know gear is down. Hope it helps,

Yes three green!Is an awsome plane guys i was thinkinh i know the 737ng but this is another piece of cake :(

I has hearing the sound files in de CAWS folder and sounds like the gear horn so i think thats it. But why gear is down? Maybe another NGX/FXUIPC issue? I wil test it same approach 1 time gear down via FCUIPC and 1 time via old skool FSX ''g'' button

Oke.. When pressing G everything goes oke and normal. Pressing ''gear down'' via fcuipc and the gearhorn goes on.. And when i use the ''gear set'' in fsuipc it goes oke! Round up: When using FSUIPC for your gear handle assign your button as ''GEAR SET'' under button + switches in FSUICP.

Remco, EV will have to weigh in on this if a detailed response is required, but one of the big lessons learned during development was that FSUIPC imposes itself between FSX and simconnect, impeding many of the simconnect functions built into the NGX. If possible, try setting the controller axis you're using for the landing gear lever directly into FSX, and delete the reference to it in FSUIPC.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

For me it works fine now. u can use FSUIPC but it must be set as GEAR SET. Thanks