Sign in to follow this  
Tyson

A few issues

First issue i am having is with the direct x intall after installing the ngx. I am running on vista anyone help me out with updating that if i need to. Second issue i am having is there is no load manager to help load fuel and get zfw etc with the ngx. When you use fspassengers to help load fuel it makes the pfd and the fuel gauges go nuts and just start freaking out. How do you load fuel without that happening. I also tried aircraft payload and fuel in fsx. It didnt do it either.ThanksTyson

There are 2 or 3 topics covering the DX issue that should fix you up on that, just browse aound a bit till you find them.Fuel & PAX are set up through the CDU menus

One other issue is there a bar or something in the 2d panel to switch to the overhead or fmc for example i went threw the manuals couldnt not find it. Im sure its in there and i am just missing it.

Tyson, The fuel and weight is done through the FMC in the NGX. Read through the PMDG introduction, this is covered in there. Also don't use FSPax to set the fuel, or the FSX fuel menu. You can only use the FMC to set fuel/weight. As for the direct X issue, you can try downloading that from microsoft. I just attempted to find a link for you, but the one I found wasn't working. Possible Microsoft is having issues today as well.