Sign in to follow this  
ScherzkeCks

Radio Decision Height

I have altered mine in the PMDG setup to call it out instead of 2500 ft..
Maybe me, but how does that change the RADIO setting? Does your RADIO setting show 50 at start instead of 9000 something, after you've changed the call out? Mas

I think this has been addressed by the team, but may be wrong (one of the issue tracking threads, or the debrief one) - try updating the liveries with the ones off the site using the livery manager.- Peter JonesEDIT:

- Minimums knob shows a high value like 9000 instead of the proper 50 RA / 200 BARO (caused by panel state)FIXED for next update:- All known livery issues are now resolved. (900WL going into 900 folder etc) - remove the liveries using the Livery Manager and redownload the ones you were having issues with from the PMDG site.

Hi there, it is probably just me being to stupid, but I have just one tiny problem: When I want to set my radio decision height it always starts at something over 9000 feet (yes nine thousand not too many zeros). Is this normal? If not, how do I change that?
Mine doesn't. I usually switch from BARO to RADIO and push the RST button.It has then always started at 50ft so far, as it is supposed to be.

Dave P. Woycek