Sign in to follow this  
JoeyL

Strange performance issue on my i7 system

Thanks George! I lowered it to Low 2.x, still seems good when your flying the 737NGX, and it indeed add's some FPS However still when i fly out of default or Aerosoft EHAM i got 20-25 fps.. wich is really strange.

Hey,I also have many aerosoft products but my Madrid X had terrible performance. It was a so bad i uninstalled it. Nothing i did with the settings or configuration helped it at all. It's really a shame because in the real world i fly to Madrid all the time and since flight simulator 98 I have been flying to Madrid. I have never seen anyone have an issue before like you stated so I'm happy its not just me. My computer is a beast so i really dont understand, even my other airports which are massive work seamlessly, its just too bad.

Max

PMDG 747X & 737NGX Pilot

Thanks George! I lowered it to Low 2.x, still seems good when your flying the 737NGX, and it indeed add's some FPS However still when i fly out of default or Aerosoft EHAM i got 20-25 fps.. wich is really strange.
May not be strange, again its completely dependent on scenery. I have a similar issue coming out of default FSX KMSP. I haven't determined exactly what it is but I believe it has to do with a combo of autogen, cost line on rivers and some bad FSX scenery.

No problem with the mouse pointer or somthing, maybe it drop with 3 FPS, but i have that with every FS plane.About Madrid, you need to update to the latest version (v1.02) 1.00 gave me also really bad FPS.

May not be strange, again its completely dependent on scenery. I have a similar issue coming out of default FSX KMSP. I haven't determined exactly what it is but I believe it has to do with a combo of autogen, cost line on rivers and some bad FSX scenery.
I think that is the issue, may be something with GEX too, i'm not sure. 20 FPS are still flyable, but it isn't a really nice experience. Thanks for all the help so far! Really appreciated. smile.png

It's the water! I said I was having problems flying in the Netherlands and someone mentioned the water. I just flew a flight from San Francisco to Vancouver. Taking off on rnwy 28L, I made a turn to the north. If I was looking out towards the ocean my FR dropped to the mid to upper teens. Once I got over land my FR's went into the mid to upper 30's. As I approached Seattle, my FR's dropped into the teens again and stayed there as I began my approach into Vancouver. I didn't make it to Vancouver as FSX crashed, but that is ORBX PNW related not the NGX. I'm using REX water and *******' tweaks but I don't know what is causing this massive drop in FR's all of a sudden. I have my water in FSX at low2. Very strange.

NAX669.png

Have you noticed it makes a difference with the mouse pointer in the VC. I'm having the strange 10+ drop in FPS with mouse pointer in the VC.
Make that two of us here. I notice though that the frames jump right back up when I move the cursor over to my second monitor.....