Sign in to follow this  

Some 777 Production Questions

I don't understand what's with all these not-so-positive comments that do not provide much if any contributions towards the question being asked. Personally, I don't think Peter is "hurrying" PMDG or anyone in any way, he may just simply be curious and throwing the question out there. I personally don't see the need to reply not-so-positively towards the question being asked. Having said that, I don't have the answer to your question Peter, sorry. PSI apologies if I sounded rude, I did not mean any disrespect to anyone in any way or form :(

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

Oh Pleese! when did it become a crime to mention 777 here at the forums?Rolling Eyes.gif

Will more realistic flight dynamics be able to be implemented with the 777 becuase of its fly-by-wire system; does this mean that Boeing can provide fly-by-wire techincal and programming information to acheive a higher level of realism on the scale of performance, autopilot, dynamics and FADEC controls?
Well Considering what PMDG did with the NGX was not Modelling of the mechanical links between the flight controls and the control surfaces (At least I hope it isn't Worried.gif). I don't think getting the 777 right would be any easier or more difficult than the ngx.

Give PMDG a break Peter!
Why can't you just enjoy the NGX for now and learn some patience?
Robert is probably still fuming from the DDoS attack! angry.png
I can't undesrtand why a simple question makes you so angry.

The Boeing 777, 787 and 747-8 are ALL fly-by-wire
B777 an B787 are fully fly by wire.B747-8 is semi fly by wire, I think spoilers and ailerons only are fly by wire, while flaps, slats, rudder and elevators are mechanically controlled.

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

I can't undesrtand why a simple question makes you so angry.
Because they have just released the 737NGX and they most probly havnt even thinking about the 777 yet. They have lots more things to sort out first.

Because they have just released the 737NGX and they most probly havnt even thinking about the 777 yet. They have lots more things to sort out first.
Sure they have, but no need to respond like that to the guy. Simply ignore if you think the question is "dumb". But it's ok to ask regardless of time, in my opinion. It's our money! wink.png

Sure they have, but no need to respond like that to the guy. Simply ignore if you think the question is "dumb". But it's ok to ask regardless of time, in my opinion. It's our money! wink.png
True, but people have got to think logical LOL.gif

Gents- Please lets not jump on anyone for asking questions about the 777. We have no concerns about folks asking questions. As for peter: Spend some time playing with CWS in the 737... I think it will give you a decent preview of what is to come for the 777. (And your question seems to imply that because the NGX isn't a FBW airplane that somehow the flight model is less accurate... which is not the case. To us it matters not how the controls are driven.)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Gents- Please lets not jump on anyone for asking questions about the 777. We have no concerns about folks asking questions. As for peter: Spend some time playing with CWS in the 737... I think it will give you a decent preview of what is to come for the 777. (And your question seems to imply that because the NGX isn't a FBW airplane that somehow the flight model is less accurate... which is not the case. To us it matters not how the controls are driven.)
Thanks! I wasn't implying that the 737 doesn't have less inaccurate controls, but nothing can be absolutely perfect, I was wondering if fly-by-wire aircraft can allow for easier accuracy. Thanks.

Inactive