Sign in to follow this  
bussgarfield

WOW - Absolutely Amazing

Hi to all at PMDG and thanks so much for this wonderful piece of software that has now come to life in my sim. I had to uninstall/reinstall FSX to get it up and running properly but now I am over joyed. I have until now been flying the FSX default 737 and the procedures with the NGX are so different and so much more advanced. The sound just blows your socks off (even impressed the wife) and I have no stuttering even on my meagre system (2 yrs old). Tonight I followed and completed Ryans tutorial from Gatwick to Schipol. To say I was impressed would be an understatement but when I lowered the HUD on finals, I was totally gobsmacked. There has been a lot of gripes and whinging in the forums prior to release so lets just hope that those days are gone and you guys can now take a well deserved break - you could even have time for a shower now!! Cheers guys. Gary

ive just finnished my 10th hour flying this thing, nothing fancy just point to point with hand flown landings and im still blown away by it. Every part screams quality.

I flow some routes too, with some fireds from LOWK to EDLP, EDDG to LOWI 2 timdes and EDDG to LPMA, next Saturday i want to make the fliegt from Seattle to Berlin(from air berlin performed during the delivery, and i hope i get it but i just don't find any routes wich are good and not so long). Just after these houres of fliyng i am finding everytime some new very cool think on this aircraft!