Sign in to follow this  
remcoso

Ngx and Ivap

helloIm flying on ivao but i cant set the transponder on ra/ta in ivap.When im turning the transponder to ra/ta on the ngx the transponder on ivap stay stanby.Is this an issue on my system or between ngx and ivap.Thanks

I have it too, Remco. It's between the ngx and ivap. By releasing the MD-11 there was the same issue and resolved by the MD SP. I hope this can also be done with NGX.

In the 2 past years I have been using Ivap I have never seen the Ivap transponder change automatically when I set it on ra/ta in the addon aircraft (not with PMDG 747/MD11 or others like Captainsim, etc...)I always need to set it on charlie mode manually on the Ivap client window...

Hi,PMDG has announced the release of an SDK for the NGX.Since Ivap is FSUIPC controllable it should be relatively easy to develop a tool to keep the NGX transponder in sync with Ivap.If I can have access to the SDK is my intention to develop such a tool, probably integrated with SPAD (the alternative Saitek Pro-Flight panels driver I'm developing http://fstools.weebly.com). We all have to wait for the SDK... Massimo De Nadal