Sign in to follow this  
gueyo

Need Help with two things in the 737NGX

Hi everyone, i hope your fine. I need help in two thingd 1- Its seem that the heading and position of the airport in my FSX are a little bit out of the position shown in de NGX Navigation Display, also when i do a ILS APP the approach its completly out of course of the runway heading. Any ideas why or possible solutions? 2- Also how does the Cabi pressurazations systerm works on the NGX. if is in auto, does it make all the work? why sometime i get a cabin warming in some flights showing PAX OXIGEN on? Thank for your help Captains Money%20Eyes.gif

Try updating the magnetic variation file of FSX. There is a pinned topic on how to do this in the one general forum.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

guey, @2nd make sure that you switch on the packs again after ENG start, also you should have an master caution alert, the info for the AIR COND is on the side of FO.

2- Also how does the Cabi pressurazations systerm works on the NGX. if is in auto, does it make all the work? why sometime i get a cabin warming in some flights showing PAX OXIGEN on?
The only things you have to do is to dial your cruise altitude and destination airfield altitude. Make sure you have the engine bleeds open and the packs set to AUTO.

Matheus Mafra