Sign in to follow this  
Alec

F7 doesn't work to lower one notch of flap

Hey guys! Just had a fantastic time, I've flown 3 legs with the 737NGX, oh man... I had problem with OOM issue last weekend, but today things worked perfectly, I couldn't be happier. I need to work on my landings though. But I don't know why F7 doesn't work here to lower the flaps incrementally, F5,F6 and F8 work, it's just F7 that doesn't. Any ideas? It works on the default FS airplanes.

Alexis Mefano

If you've got TrackIR then it will default F7 to precision mode, therefore it will be inop in FSX. Go into your TIR software and map it to another key. If you haven't got TIR then check your keyboard mappings in FSX/FSUPIC.

Ed Haslam

If you've got TrackIR then it will default F7 to precision mode, therefore it will be inop in FSX. Go into your TIR software and map it to another key. If you haven't got TIR then check your keyboard mappings in FSX/FSUPIC.
Thanks for this, been looking for an awnser to this for ages lol

Wow never thought about that! That makes so much sense now that I think of it. BTW: What's precision mode? Never used it Thank you!

Alexis Mefano

Precision mode makes simulated head movement much slower. It makes things like working with switches on the over head a little easier (for some). Personally I never use it and it irritates me. Mine is permanently disabled.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I'll do the same here! Thanks

Alexis Mefano

Wow never thought about that! That makes so much sense now that I think of it. BTW: What's precision mode? Never used it Thank you!
No problem!I never use precision mode either.

Ed Haslam