Sign in to follow this  
bosflo

DBS Walk And Follow, So Far, So Bad

Well I finally decided to buy this program after reading that it is just like active camera. The product features said it can be used to follow ai traffic which is all I want to do. I got the program activated after a very odd way of installing a product and started up FSX. There are no clear instructions and there is no setting for ai traffic. I heard that this was the case but I had thought that it would be corrected for the latest version. There is also no "follow" mode only walk. I have no idea how this program works and I really hope I did not waste $50.00! I bought the product so I can "park" a camera near the runway just like I used to do with active camera and watch all the arrivals come in. After installing this program when I load an airport, my vehicle is always moving and nothing stops it and it's very annoying. This doesn't happen when "regular" FSX is loaded. I don't really care about looking at the empire state building and walking around my plane but it was all included with the bundle. I bought this because of the setting for ai traffic and that's what I can't see. I can't believe that this product costs so much and I don't see anything worthy of that price. I could buy FSDT LAX and Fly Tampa Athens together for the same price!(almost) I would appreciate any help or tips from people that have this program (and like it). Thanks everyone.

Hey bosflo. Just like you, would also like to know how to park a camera near the runway. Must say the manual of DBS is very POOR and only in english. If someone read this, we apreciate all tips. Thanks guys Praying.gif

You should try fsrecorder. It's free and you can create, save and load 'tower cameras' on the fly without having to reload fsx each time. Simply place your aircraft at the desired location, create a new 'tower camera', and use the 'set to aircraft' option in fsrecorder. If you need more help just let me know. Cheers, Andreas