Sign in to follow this  
cslawrence

Failures don't stick after exit?

Hi all, I seem to recall Ryan or someone else saying that scheduled maintenance failures would stick after closing FSX and reopening it. I've skimmed the introduction document and found the part where it says "It is worth noting that in the PMDG 737NGX the current state of failures is always saved. If you have a particular failures mode saved, and various failures are already active or armed to become active, they will remain as such when you load the flight that was saved in that condition" (PMDG, 0.00.48). This is confusing to me, as I'm not sure if I have to save my panel state every time I want to have the maintenance timers carry over when I load up FSX, or if they are saving each time. Either way, whenever I reopen FSX and load up the NGX, maintenance timed failures are always disabled. Any help would be appreciated!

Hi all, I seem to recall Ryan or someone else saying that scheduled maintenance failures would stick after closing FSX and reopening it. I've skimmed the introduction document and found the part where it says "It is worth noting that in the PMDG 737NGX the current state of failures is always saved. If you have a particular failures mode saved, and various failures are already active or armed to become active, they will remain as such when you load the flight that was saved in that condition" (PMDG, 0.00.48). This is confusing to me, as I'm not sure if I have to save my panel state every time I want to have the maintenance timers carry over when I load up FSX, or if they are saving each time. Either way, whenever I reopen FSX and load up the NGX, maintenance timed failures are always disabled. Any help would be appreciated!
did you load the same repaint with the same tail number? I remember that the failures get saved to that degree.

did you load the same repaint with the same tail number? I remember that the failures get saved to that degree.
Same repaint of the same model, yes.

I haven't had a problem lost my autopilot in a thunderstorm on approach and didn't fix it next time i opened up the american paint scheme it was still failed.

Did you get a CTD on exit? That's why none of mine have been saved. All two of them.
Nope, I did not. That's why I'm so perplexed by this.

I juesst

Anyone from PMDG have any ideas?
I guess STATE SAVE is only way to saving you flight condition.Before i has same confused,because i was think about remain currently condition should be like DA-20 4X style.