Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nixon

Autopilot problems

HII was just on finals for 27R EGLL about to intercept the glideslope with 175kts in the speed window flaps 15 when the plane went into a steep dive. I disconnected the AP but could not pull her out of the dive with full up elevator and full up trim. Has any one else had a similar problem?I have installed the hot fix and have had one successful flight so far. Maybe it's a one off glitch.

I didn't have time to look as I was trying to stop it from crashing into the ground and failed. I have had the freeze problem but then the plane has just frozen (as if you have pushed the pause button). Thanks for asking. At the moment am rather disappointed as I have had the NGX for a week and only had one complete flight. I know it's not my computer as I have an i7 2600k o/c to 4.2GHz and Win 7 64 bit. This computer is used only for FSX and FSX has just been reinstalled. Will have another go tomorrow. BTW I have followed all the advice in the introduction.

Just a thought. I am using Active Sky Evolution and I have never used "real world weather" until now. Could this problem be caused by a massive wind shift or windshear of some kind?