Sign in to follow this  
Jonne

Single class passenger amount

Good evening, Just a little question. You can change between a single class or a two class configuration. In two class 162 passengers and in single class 174 passenger.However, there are a few airlines, as example Transavia, that uses a single class 186 passengers. Is there a way to fly with the 186 passengers configuration? If not, maybe add it for the next update? :) Thanks, Jonne van Schaik

Yes, as a flyer for Transavia VA I really would like to see this option too. ;-) Sonny Alblas

Same with Ryanair, not sure on the exact amount but I'm fairly sure they have more.

I would love to see an option to customize the amount of seats on board...

Henk de Vries

Same with the Pegasus Airlines, configuration of this airline's aircrafts is 189Y and just a few of those are 186Y. There is no other class apart from the Y class. By the way, a Boeing 738 and 739 a/c have 2 compartments containing 4 holds in each one. So, when calculating payload, i have the feel that i'm calculating it absent and wrongly. Emre Isildag

While I hate being a passenger on an airline that fits its aircraft out with the maximum allowed capacity of PAX the Boeing 737-800 is legally certified to carry a maximum of 189 passengers. Such airlines like RyanAir (one of the largest B738 operators in the world), as does Thomson so many other LLC or charter operators around the world. It would be nice in an update/service pack for this to be reflected – so under payload you can carry up to 189 PAX on the B738. A question to the wonderful team at PMDG – is this going to be possible? Praying.gif Kimberly.