Sign in to follow this  
joolsd

config warning going off at FL200

Config warning going off, at FL200. The horn. BEEP BEEP BEEP! It dosen't say whats wrong? On the displays. The Landing alt iis blanked out on presurisation panel. It is set to Auto which I think is right. Is this the problem? And a amber light saying auto fail. Am I dieing of hypoxia? It is anoying Arrrhhhh!Cry.gif any way of turning it off?

no lights on the overhead on? check failures on the FMC. I had cabin pressure loss twice, first time I could not recover and second time I followed QRH.

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

ok better get down to 10000f Ok will check. I don't remeber setting this fallure.

ok better get down to 10000f Ok will check. I don't remeber setting this fallure.
check whether oxygen masks deployed. then you know...

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

I had a pressurisation problem today as well. ALTN wasn't working either so I had to revert to MAN mode until cruise altitude and then it somehow fixed itself and I could reactivate it. In the time before I noticed the issue, the pressure differential had red-lined :)

well im below 10000f and the horn is off. So somthing went wrong with pressure.

well im below 10000f and the horn is off. So somthing went wrong with pressure.
Did you set your cruise altitude on the pressurization panel?

I always do now since my experience, won't forget that anymore ;-)

Phil Leaven

Probably I need to read up on this, before taking off.

Did you set your cruise altitude on the pressurization panel?
Yes I set it to 20000f and the landing alt to 350f. I was landing EGCC. But at the time of the error those figure looked like they were just dashes. And a amber auto fail light was on.

Are your bleeds on? Are the Iso valve and packs to Auto ? Check your after start switch setup It caught me out too.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Are your bleeds on? Are the Iso valve and packs to Auto ? Check your after start switch setup It caught me out too.
It could be that. I got distracted at that time with the chocks issue, after push and start. So that would make sense.