Sign in to follow this  
Humpty

Beech Baron 58

Any one know of a good Beech Baron 58 for FSX, I am tired of the 152 I am ditching for this girl.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Guest firehawk44
Any one know of a good Beech Baron 58 for FSX, I am tired of the 152 I am ditching for this girl.
I got the one from Carenado and sold at Flight One. Best regards,Jim

I got the one from Carenado and sold at Flight One. Best regards,Jim
Is she better than the default one ?

Not quite a Baron, but I can highly recommend the Realair Duke. Both the turbine and Piston models are really excellent, they really have the true feel of a twin of that size. I went for a quick flight in the turbine duke last night above Benbecula also using the Horizon (?) terrain, it was one of my best FSX experiences ever. I was giving myself engine failures and checking out the relevent Vspeeds;minimum control, best rate of climb single engine etc and single engine circuit. It was REALLY realistic.

Not quite a Baron, but I can highly recommend the Realair Duke. Both the turbine and Piston models are really excellent, they really have the true feel of a twin of that size. I went for a quick flight in the turbine duke last night above Benbecula also using the Horizon (?) terrain, it was one of my best FSX experiences ever. I was giving myself engine failures and checking out the relevent Vspeeds;minimum control, best rate of climb single engine etc and single engine circuit. It was REALLY realistic.
But I am still an intermediate FS pilot won't the Duke be too quick to handle ?

Guest firehawk44
Is she better than the default one ?
Carenado is one of the best commercial dealers in the flight sim community. They do excellent work. I think it's better than the default. Flight One gives a refund after 30 days if not satisfied so I think you should buy it and fly it. Best regards,Jim

The turbine duke is certainly a handful. Think rocketship. The piston should have very similar qualitites to a Baron I would think. You might not jump into it in RL and expect to get away with it, but in a virtual world I say get stuck in!

Carenado is one of the best commercial dealers in the flight sim community. They do excellent work. I think it's better than the default. Flight One gives a refund after 30 days if not satisfied so I think you should buy it and fly it. Best regards,Jim
Alrighty , I anyway have to buy two girls Baron 58 and PMDG NGX :)

I'm waiting for the MilViz Baron - might have to wait a bit though as it's still in development... It looks promising... http://www.sim-outho...-55-16-May-2011 Regards,Scott
Exteriors look good, but main thing is the system and flight dynamics, in the meantime I can stick to the Carenado