Sign in to follow this  
Jetman67

converting flight plans

I downloaded a flight plan from simroutes and saved it in the FSX format then used an app called PLN2RTE101 to convert to RTE format to be loaded into the 737NGX FMS, seemed to go in ok but could not get any QRH Vref speeds to calculate so gave in, must be an incompatibility, better invest in FS Commander or something to build some flight plans, anybody know of any sites out there where you can down load compatable flight plans to be loaded straight into the FMC, thanks RegardsWayne

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

i use vroute but there are others around that are just as good sure there be more replies

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi Wayne, I'm not sure but I think PLN2RTE is not ok for some PMDG's plane. Before to go to Simroutes, go there : http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/ >>>create your flightplan>>>copy the plan (only the part at the end of the page) Exemple : LFMN to LFPG= LFMN DCT BARSO UM733 BULOL UZ12 PIBAT UM976 BRY UM733 CLM DCT LFPG then past it in the SimRoutes's generates routes option, save it in PMDG format or/and FSX format. Hope this help. Regards, Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

thanks guys

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K