Sign in to follow this  
Vollie

Deleting saved files

The numbers beside Tuesday in post #14 are from a flight that ended Tuesday morning. I did another flight Tuesday afternoon and after the flight ended the numbers to the right of Tuesday had change. No change in Saturday or the numbers. So it would appear that they are a integral part of AutoSave and should not have been deleted. Apparently they are generated the first time AutoSave is used and continue to change after each flight. 

I have FSUIPC and FSX on another computer. AutoSave has never been enabled on this computer but there are lines under [AutoSave] which are:

Next=1
Interval=60
Files=10
SaveOnGround=No
AutoSaveEnabled=No   

I would disable AutoSave under Add-on Menu and return the ticks, times, and numbers to the default as shown above. Delete everything under [AutoSave] except the five lines above with there default values and do a short flight. Close FSX and enable AutoSave and add the three lines in post #11 and see if the days and numbers have come back and AlsoManage is working correctly.

I added this but of code in the INI but the NGX just keeps filling up with more FMC Panel states, did I do something wrong?

Did you get this issue solved and if you did, how did you do it?