Sign in to follow this  
elprim

European NGX flight plans?

For U.S. it's easy: go to FlightAware. But I would like to fly over Europe and since here are some RW pilots on the forum, I would be obliged if someone posts a few plans. (The FP forum down bellow seems not very active). I am interested in some recent Ryanair flights, since their routes are great to practice flying NGX: not longer than 3 to 3.5 hrs, cover all Europe, the only thing is if you fly on AVSIM you can't hope for much ATC on Ryanair's small obscure airports (with exception EGSS and a few others). AirBerlin and TuiFly plans are also very much welcome. Thanks Daniel S.

Well, just visit the route maps of the respective airlines, pick departure and destination airports and go to http://www.eurofpl.eu/This one will hold actually filed flightplans and the CFMU propositions.They have plans per aircraft type so you can easily pick one for the B738

Dave P. Woycek

Well, just visit the route maps of the respective airlines, pick departure and destination airports and go to http://www.eurofpl.eu/This one will hold actually filed flightplans and the CFMU propositions.They have plans per aircraft type so you can easily pick one for the B738
dont you have to register as a pilot on that site?

Here some plans and settings for the PMDG737NGX FMC. Cannot upload them here so plz PM me with a mailadress so I can send them to you.

I can get some flightplans :-)i'm not sure if i can get every flightplan but send me some routes you want and I can send it to you:-) Ryanair samples: LIEA-EDFHN0484F260 GOPAT UL978 OKBON UZ800 PIGOS/N0463F340 UM622 IRMAR UN853 MOBLO UZ662 KORED UN871 DITON Z138 KUDES T163 NELLI/N0389F240 T163 ETASA DCT TAGIK DCT UBEGA W718 MANEM/N0384F230 Q762 OLIVI/0151EGGD-LIPZN0456F370 BASET UL18 MID UN615 XAMAB UL612 SRN/N0461F360 L615 ADOSA L612 ALBET/0153 EDHL-LEPAN0456F370 HAM UL190 AGATI UN850 NATOR UN869 MILPA UN852 VERSO UL129 LUNIK/0233 LIPZ-LFOBN0461F360 VIC UL613 HOC UL856 DERAK UM982 ERTIP A6 SOMDA/0142 LEBL-ENRYN0459F360 OKABI UN861 FISTO UY156 ADABI UN858 VADOM UN874 VEKIN UN873 SPY/N0457F370 UN873 TUSKA N873 RADIS P615 ARTOR UZ128 ESOSI/0305 TUifly samples: EDDS-LTAIN0447F370 ABTAL L173 RIXED Y161 RIDAR UZ98 MIQ UL605 DIVAL UL606 SASAL UZ21 BABIT UN739 NISVA/K0830F370 UN131 RODOP/N0447F370 UN131 BRONZ/0249 LGIR-EDDSN0457F360 EPALO UB26 MIL UN134 KOR UL613 YNN UL604 BOSNA UL608 GORPA UY134 BERTA UL868 PEPOS UL863 BUMUK UL173 SBG/N0395F260 UL173 MUN/N0389F240 L173 DODIL T127 TEKSI/0253 Regards, Erik Linge

What is the point in using premade routes? You know a route between two airports changes all the time depending on weather, notams... besides, it's fun to make flight plans. I know real dispatchers who play the game "who makes the quickest route from LPA to BCN of that day". One of them even brags about holding the record.

Omar Josef
737/757/767

What is the point in using premade routes? You know a route between two airports changes all the time...
So, you think this RouteFinder program is sufficient? I know that for flying it's the same - the actual or invented route: doesn't really matter if one waypoint is 10 miles east or west. But It's the immersion factor ("I fly exactly the route a real world airline does"). For me it's the same with liveries: you don't really need them to enjoy flying & learning, but the child in us likes to have the "real" feeling. Anyway I wish to thank you all for flight plans and suggested links. Now I have some food for FMC. Daniel

Just what I was looking for !! It takes 30 days before I can use it but no problem Thanks.
Not 30 days before you can use it, but you'll need to be registered for atleast 30 days in order to request routes :-)Just login and enter either departure/arrival ICAO or both and have your pick.

If someone who needs help with making a Flightpan and has not FS Commander 8 or 9 can PM me. At the end of this month I can buy the lastest airac cycle. At the moment I got cycle 1108 and if it is enough for somebody who needs fast help I will do it. Please name destinations dep/arr in ICAO-mode and if needed any extra wps between and I´ll give you back as PMDG-.rte for the PMDG-FMC. And don´t forget your valid mailadress in the PM. Praying.gif

dont you have to register as a pilot on that site?
No. Just register as "enthusiast" so your flight plans will not accidentally get filed. It's a free registration and you don't need to be a real-world pilot, but you can use a real-world tool happy.png

Dave P. Woycek