Sign in to follow this  
Ioan92

Freshly Painted - My 737 Livery List!

I just saw in the documentation that your name is Ioan not Loan. Sorry about that. Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I just saw in the documentation that your name is Ioan not Loan. Sorry about that. Ray
I'm used to it, blame it on poor font design.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Well, at least we can get your name for the record book spelled correctly. Ray

Alright lads, here is the List for the upcoming repaints:

EXPRESS PRIORITY DEUTSCHE LUFTHANSA A.G737-900WL ESCHWEGE D-ABHE - DONE737-900 GARMISCH-PARTENKIRCHEN D-ABBP - DONE737-800WL HANAU D-ABHH737-800WL GOSLAR D-ABIB737-800 GROßAUHEIM D-AMKB SECONDARY PRIORITY KLM737-900WL SKYTEAM PH-BXO TAROM737-800WL AUREL VLAICU YR-BAV LUXAIR737-800WL LX-LGT AGEAN737-800 REG N/A AIR FRANCE737-800WL REG N/A737-900WL REG N/A ROYAL AIR MAROC737-800WL CN-RNZ TERTIARY PRIORITY LUFTHANSA EXPRESS737-900 & 800 WL REGS N/A LUFTHANSA AMERICA737-900 & 800 WL REGS N/A PROBABILITY EGYPTAIR737-800WL NEW LIVERY REQUESTS ARE CLOSED UNTIL I FINISH THIS LIST Thank you!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

I'm used to it, blame it on poor font design.
I made you guys an alternate thumbnail for this one.

I made you guys an alternate thumbnail for this one.
Cool!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

EXPRESS PRIORITY - COMPLETED - WILL BE UPLOADED TO AVSIM TOMORROW DEUTSCHE LUFTHANSA A.G737-900WL ESCHWEGE D-ABHE - DONE737-900 GARMISCH-PARTENKIRCHEN D-ABBP - DONE737-800WL HANAU D-ABHH - DONE737-800WL GOSLAR D-ABIB- DONE737-800 GROßAUHEIM D-AMKB- DONE REGULAR PRIORITY KLM737-900WL SKYTEAM PH-BXO TAROM737-800WL AUREL VLAICU YR-BAV LUXAIR737-800WL LX-LGT AGEAN737-800 REG N/A AIR FRANCE737-800WL REG N/A737-900WL REG N/A ROYAL AIR MAROC737-800WL CN-RNZ SECONDARY PRIORITY LUFTHANSA EXPRESS737-900 & 800 WL REGS N/A LUFTHANSA AMERICA737-900 & 800 WL REGS N/A PROBABILITY EGYPTAIR737-800WL NEW LIVERY REQUESTS ARE CLOSED UNTIL I FINISH THIS LIST

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

whats that thing hanging off the end of the tail?
He used the flight test pack and the "thing" is a static pressure port. Usually you see them on the side of an airplane, but for flight test they want a source of turbulence-free air. That cone will extend over 200 feet from the airplane in flight, and then it's used as a static pressure reference.

whats that thing hanging off the end of the tail?
He used the flight test pack and the "thing" is a static pressure port. Usually you see them on the side of an airplane, but for flight test they want a source of turbulence-free air. That cone will extend over 200 feet from the airplane in flight, and then it's used as a static pressure reference.