Sign in to follow this  
Daveebee

737 NGX Download?

Hi All, This my first post on this PMDG related site. I am very interested in buying the 737NGX simulation as I was an aircraft engineer who worked on this type before I retired. It looks superb. I would normally prefer to buy this programme on a DVD as my internet connection is painfully slow (I live in my retirement in a rural area of western France) Unfortunately fast broadband is reserved for city dwellers it seems. First question is, what is the size of the 737 NGX, and secondly is it possible for the download to be saved in case of future problems. Can anyone help please?

Not sure about the size of it. But yeah once you have downloaded you can leave it on your system incase you need to re Install. If I was to take a rough guess I think the size of the file is about 600is mb (my memory is terrible). Hope this helpsCheers

Hi All, This my first post on this PMDG related site. I am very interested in buying the 737NGX simulation as I was an aircraft engineer who worked on this type before I retired. It looks superb. I would normally prefer to buy this programme on a DVD as my internet connection is painfully slow (I live in my retirement in a rural area of western France) Unfortunately fast broadband is reserved for city dwellers it seems. First question is, what is the size of the 737 NGX, and secondly is it possible for the download to be saved in case of future problems. Can anyone help please?
If I remember correctly somewhere in the near-1GB range.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

620~ MB. A DVD version will eventually be released by the likes of Aerosoft

Dave, The installer's around 650MB. You can use a download manager that lets you resume the download if it stops etc. You absolutely can keep the installer on your system to use again later - we recommend it. You are looking at probably a 6+ month wait for the DVD version - we don't make those until we're satisfied that the product has reached its final state as far as service packs and addons.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com