Sign in to follow this  
Sorux123

Quick question regarding WOAI

Hello forum. I know this is probably off-topic, but i didnt find anywhere else to ask. Im using WOAI for ai traffic in fsx, and when im at an airport i only see airplanes of the same livery. For instance, i went to Heathrow and there were only british airways aircrafts there, at Frankfurt there were only lufthansa aircrafts. So the question is, how can i make this addon vary the liveries more? Thanks in advance!

Hello forum. I know this is probably off-topic, but i didnt find anywhere else to ask.
The general FSX forum would probably be the best place for non PMDG related questions.
Im using WOAI for ai traffic in fsx, and when im at an airport i only see airplanes of the same livery. For instance, i went to Heathrow and there were only british airways aircrafts there, at Frankfurt there were only lufthansa aircrafts. So the question is, how can i make this addon vary the liveries more? Thanks in advance!
This depends on two things.1. How many different WOAI packages do you have installed? if you look on the WOAI website, there is an tab at the top of the page called "airports" in this link. http://www.world-of-ai.com/airports.php Type in the ICAO code and it will list the airlines that fly into that airport so you can then download more package for the said airport to give more variety.2. The second thing is that if your using the default airport for Heathrow or Frankfurt there might not be enough parking spots with the default afcad to display all your AI, in addition the default airports parking spots aren't coded with the airlines parking codes so that the correct airlines will park in the correct parking spots.Those two things might give you a place to get started. You can download modified airport files called ADE's or AFCAD here in the Avsim library.Good luck.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator