Sign in to follow this  
Godfrey

Unknown Alarm !

"Anyway I think it would be cool to have hypoxia simulated, something like starting to get blurry vision at a certain altitude and slowly end in a black out, maybe we could reach out for the oxigen masks and get our vision back to start an emergency descent to 10000ft. Probably a bit "gamish" I don't know " Dazz, that is a good idea !!! Just like simulating the 'g-effects' in sim, maybe they can implement some blurring of the vision Confused.gif as is the case with hypoxia, and then as the pilot, you would be alloted a limited amount of time to put on your oxygen mask, before 'blacking out' and then, Game Over !!! But, also like you mentioned, that would probably be considered to be too "gamish" !GodfreyGcool.png

Honestly, there's nothing really stopping it. Structurally the door may have a hard time staying open, but there really isn't much holding the aircraft back. If a 737 can fly and land with a third of it's roof missing, it sure as heck can fly with a door open.

I had this warning when I first started using the NGX. It's the packs and bleeds air conditioning panel. After start = bleeds on, Packs Auto. Iso valve auto, APU bleed Off.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Honestly, there's nothing really stopping it. Structurally the door may have a hard time staying open, but there really isn't much holding the aircraft back. If a 737 can fly and land with a third of it's roof missing, it sure as heck can fly with a door open.
You are probably correct Houghton11, I just can't see it happening the way it did on my flight, because all the alarms went silent at cruise level, and remained so even until landing. I will try doing that flight exactly the same way again ( it's just a sim with virtual pax. and crew Whew.gif) and visually inspect the aircraft to see what happens. Thanks guys for all your input. GodfreyGcool.png

This happened to me after T/O PANC. No doors open, all overhead lights off, flaps up, gear up, spoilers at rest, speeds ok, but just this horn. Cross checking the overhead I found the engine bleeds were off - my fault - but, as I said, there were no lights warnings. I turned on the bleeds and sometime later the horn went off. Regards,

Heron Jr

800driver.jpg

Switch off auto throttle, down the throttle, and maximize the throttle again and switch on your auto trottle again. It worked with me. The warning sign is a false alarm if your pressure is set on auto. Also try to select a lower cruising Altitude when climbing and when you reached your cruising Altitude, maximize it. Hope I helped you: marnusmatthysen@gmail.com

Sorry actually ment on my previous post: Select lower cruising speed while you climb. Appologies