Sign in to follow this  
marcon8122

Brake temp always 0

Hi have this little iussue maybe is my fault the brake temp is always 0 also after a landing with autobrake set to 4 Someone with this problem ?

Mine seem to work fine. Try landing without using reversers or spoilers and see if they still stay at zero.

But after the 80 knots i turn off reverse and i brake manually and always 0 but the temperature was displayied only with overheat ?

0 doesn't mean cold. 0 means less then three hundred and something degrees (check the manuals). If you do a normal landing at the correct speeds using spoilers and reversers on a dry runway, then there is no reason for your brakes to overheat. Yes of course they warm up, but only to three hundred and something degrees. If you want to give your brakes a workout, try a tail wind landing with no reversers.

just accelerate the plane to about 140knots and then brake manually to zero (using the '.' key or press your pedals down completly)if it still says 0 then its fishy, but usually it jumps to 5.x-7.x after that ... and the brake breaks :)

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit