Sign in to follow this  
HiFly

Go-around performance issues

Well, as I tried to explain above, I don't say my button doesn't work. In fact, it works all the time. There's just this one condition, during some of the go-arounds, where it won't work. Because you brought it up I just checked it, but I was pretty sure the assignment was correct and it turned out it was. My Z I linked to the button that is on the yoke of the real counterpart. That one disco's all APs should they be engaged, and cancels all warnings upon further button presses. Just for this special go-around case (yet to be reproduced) it doesn't work. It's like the AP is somewhat off, but the warning is locked on and can only be "reset" (and I do NOT mean "turned off" by that, I mean in fact "replay" the wailer over and over, playing forever). Actual silencing, as indicated before, is only possible by exiting TOGA pitch mode one way or another. sig.gif
I thought I had this problem fixed with the change in the disconnect button mapping but it appears I may have spoke too soon. While the initial tests had it working properly it seems the autopilot not disconnecting issues still remains. It doesn't happen every time though.