Sign in to follow this  
THibben

Landing gear off position

After takeoff and retraction of the gear I moved the gear position to "off". As soon as I moved to off I went to an external view and the gear was coming down. Tried it several times and it continued to happen. Not sure the cause. I do have a PFC console with a gear lever but it will not operate the gear. I can only use the G key or manually move the gear lever on the panel. Any thoughts? Thanks, Tom HibbenWin 7 64, FSX + Accel, i7 980X, 6G ram, Radeon 5850

The lever must be moved in off position only after all gears are up and locked, if they aren't locked they will fall down by gravity.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

I checked with the PFC console off and it worked okay. Going to have to look into that. Thanks, Tom Hibben

If I raise the PFC gear handle after take off,(even though it won't raise the gear), and raise the gear using "G" or clicking on the gear handle the gear will stay up and locked when the handle is moved to off. There is obviously some interaction with the PFC gear switch even though it won't activate the gear. The gear lights on the PFC console work correctly. Tom Hibben