Sign in to follow this  
UVW

ENBSeries

HeyI use enb for a couple of other games and i've made sort of a mix and match that i think looks awesome with fsxthis will crash fsx if switching too much from window to full screen with the ngx, but i've never had problems with it using any other aircraft.there are 3 d3d9.dll from different games, one is for richard burns rally and 2 are for GTA SA. so if u get crashes try a different dllu can also edit the "effect.txt" thought some HLSL knowledge is required but its pretty simple mostly. its also costs some fps, but hey there is no such thing is a free launch :)its not just bloom, it has SSAO, color correction, sharpening and noise effect in dark areas on by default. u can download it here: http://www.mediafire...o3lghghjfihqb25UPDATE: added some comparison shots in original resolution201194183239251.th.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us201194183262691.th.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us201194183363031.th.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us201194183395341.th.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us

i use 2 monitors with no problem aside from the occasional fsx crash with d3d9.dll mainly when switching from window to fullscreen or vise versa.but i just cant fly without enb anymore. p.s for some reason the forum resized the pictures from the original 1920x1200, so u cant even see the noise effect.

i thought i would add some comparison shots in original resolution with and without the mod.Edited OP.

The window/full screen crash is unfortunately a deal breaker for me. because when I'm flying, I like to minimize the sim and either browse the forums or watch a movie. It's disheartening to fly for 4 or so hours in windowed mode, up to T/D just to get a fatal error!. So, until a fix is found for that, I think I'll pass.

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

The window/full screen crash is unfortunately a deal breaker for me. because when I'm flying, I like to minimize the sim and either browse the forums or watch a movie. It's disheartening to fly for 4 or so hours in windowed mode, up to T/D just to get a fatal error!. So, until a fix is found for that, I think I'll pass.
i do that too, i rarely get a crash if i stay in window mode for the entire flight. but my system cant handle takeoffs and landings too well in window mode, i get like 5 fps,so i usually have to switch to full screen in those stages to get decesnt performance fps wise.anyhows, thanks for checking it out.