Sign in to follow this  
Pronto

Tires squeal

Ok guys... I believe now, that this sound of the tires is not simulated, because it would not be possible to hear it, inside or outside...for JasonG: tell me what do you hear, what soundfile is it???? ;-) Greetings Norbert

Ok guys... I believe now, that this sound of the tires is not simulated, because it would not be possible to hear it, inside or outside...for JasonG: tell me what do you hear, what soundfile is it???? ;-) Greetings Norbert
Bingo. You're not going to hear tires squealing in the real aircraft as far as I know. Just a thud.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Sorry guys you are right !! Too many sleepless nights at ATC. As regards the thud that is probably Zach hitting his head on the overhead panel !!
Haha. With my Boeing landings, that's likely.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

..what soundfile is it???? ;-) Norbert
Your kidding right?As someone else said scroll up. I posted the name and location of the file in post #11.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

IQ just dropped.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

Hi guys, I´m not kidding... ;-) I had asked JasonG for the soundfile, concerning his post # 13... Thank´s all for help! Greetings Norbert

Hi guys, I´m not kidding... ;-) I had asked JasonG for the soundfile, concerning his post # 13... Thank´s all for help! Greetings Norbert
LOL, I think Jason was just messing with you. There is no sound file for the tire squeal. The file I mentioned in my post #11 is the one that makes the squeal sound.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Found this file: PMDG_737_Touchdown.wav and that sounds more like a crash than a landing too me. Also on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8yrE2lgOfU only hear a tump. Maikel Rozemeijer. P.s. Personaly I do find the apu sound from the outside of the ngx somewhat soft but that is a differnt story. ;-)