Sign in to follow this  
machie

Payware 777 200er and 300er models

Hi All, I am back flying my Virtual Airline and need good Payware ( that meand good Operational FMC) 777 2 and 300 models--I can only find a 200er version on line---need help from knowledgable readers of this forum Cheers and thanks for any help!! Dorn

Right Now for FSX your options are limited. Until CS releases the full model or PMDG, your best option what be to use the isg guages with the smith fmc for your aircraft. ( I use them with the posky aircraft) I know it sucks. Im used to using advanced addons like pmdg. but we have to take what we can get.

~Spencer Hoefer

MOBO: Gigabye Aorus z590 elite | CPU: Intel i9-10900k  | RAM: GSKILL RIPJAWS 32GB DDR4 3200 |GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti 11GBOS: Windows 10 

Right Now for FSX your options are limited. Until CS releases the full model or PMDG, your best option what be to use the isg guages with the smith fmc for your aircraft. ( I use them with the posky aircraft) I know it sucks. Im used to using advanced addons like pmdg. but we have to take what we can get.
Spencers right unfortunately there is nothing out there yet other option is aerosims Boeing 777-300 but you would have to use the isg gauges in order to have a decent working fmc. http://www.aerosim.c...igo/page1_e.htm http://www.aerosim.c..._e/fs_fsx_e.htm

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Thanks for the Info Spencer I am trying to find out how the people on my VA are flying the long haul flights--maybe they are using 2004 and the old PSS model with Posky merging liveries

Aerosim's 777 os a 200

Spencers right unfortunately there is nothing out there yet other option is aerosims Boeing 777-300 but you would have to use the isg gauges in order to have a decent working fmc.
Pretty sure Aerosim's Triple Seven is a 200 model, as is the Captain Sim one. In any case I use both of those with the Aerosim VC slapped into it along with Flight Keeper's ACARS, ISG's FMC and VNAV/LNAV buttons, and the CS Weather Radar. Not a completely realistic solution, and not a 300 model either, but as others have noted, not a bad interim solution until something better comes along, and you can get all of those into the VC, with a bit of effort. Note that if you do that, the CS one is a better choice than the Aerosim one for the external model, since it is better than the Aerosim one, but you would need both of course in order to have the Aerosim VC, so it's quite a pricey way to go about things when you add the cost of ISG's gauges too (and the Aerosim is a bit deer considering it's a fairly 'lite' simulation anyway straight out of the box, although it does have a blisteringly high FPS count), but if you must have a Cripple Seven with a decent VC, it's what you'll have to do. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Thanks for the Info Spencer I am trying to find out how the people on my VA are flying the long haul flights--maybe they are using 2004 and the old PSS model with Posky merging liveries
ya It really does suck. Many airlines including United have started using there 777's for long haul runs. So in order to fly that flight in FSX I need a decent triple 777.

~Spencer Hoefer

MOBO: Gigabye Aorus z590 elite | CPU: Intel i9-10900k  | RAM: GSKILL RIPJAWS 32GB DDR4 3200 |GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti 11GBOS: Windows 10