Sign in to follow this  
Wendall

A new engine problem (I think...)

Hi,So I've set the NGX up, everything is were it's supposed to be (flaps, fuel pumps, ie). And Im ready to start the engines, so I do that...But heres the thing, my N2 is just stopping at 18.1%. And it doesn't get any higher, even when I flip the fuel cutoff switches to idle. Has anybody had this happen, cause this is the first time since I bought it.Thanks,

you have your pack switches in auto. set them to off before engine start. so the APU bleed is providing enough bleed air for an good engine start. you can monitor it in your overhead during engine start bleed air shoot turn to about 40 PSI. Regards, Niels van den Berg

Wow... I feel really dumb... totally skipped the packs this time around.Thanks for helping,