Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dutchman2

V1.25 Flaps

Given my problem with the V1.30 lot, decided to go back to the V1.25 / 26 and give that a try. It actually loaded without problem. My biggest glitch is that the read-me gives that the flaps have several different options to operate them. I was happy to see that the standard F keys for incremental flap operation are available. That is how my stick is set up, yet when I try to operate them, flaps move out a bit then retracts again. I am pretty sure the hydraulics (engine and elect driven) were on. What would be the affect of dropping the V1.30 panels and gauges into the V1.25? Thought I would give that a try just to see what would happen. Havent had any luck with the V1.30.......

I´ve got the same issue with the flaps. I changed my joystick and now it doesn´t work anymore. With my old one everything was just all right.I had this some time before but I don´t remember how I fixed it back then. Could it be an FSUIPC problem?

I seem to remember my previous stick (HOTAS Cougar) the V1.25 the flaps worked fine. My current stick is a Saitek. Thats the reason I gave up on the V1.30 etc and went to the V1.25. The read me says the standard FS function keys are set up, but they dont work and my current stick is set up for the flaps and work on the other a/c installed.