Sign in to follow this  
bobjuk

Need to re install 747-400x - reset validations

Does anyone know how to get the validations reset so I can re install 747-400X - Im a user who likes to upgrade most PC parts over a year and each year.. so always changing HD, CPU and OS i.e. from XP to Vista to Win7 32bit and then on to Win764bit.. but each time you do this you need re install MS Flight Sim.. in-fact Microsoft got smart and allows you loads of installs.. OK sometimes you need call them.. but its not a big deal.. Anyway.. the problim I have is I'm trying to re-install PMDG 747-400X but get a message "you have reach your number of installs, please contact PMDG customer support" but seems the only way to do this is by way of this forum.. Is there a PMDG customer support person on the forum who can help.. Thanks Bobj

Just email Support and tell them all the details. I did and got it sorted real quick. Steve

Hi Steve, But seems you can not email them.. or maybe I got old and could not find the info.. in-fact I did this long ago when I upgraded before.. some dude called Ryan Maziarz PMDG Technical Support but I sent to him agin but no reply.. maybe fly off somewhere..(Hypnotized.gifIf you have a link or email address for support would help a lot.. Regards Bobj