Sign in to follow this  
monitron

Oil/Hydraulic usage etc

Hi, I have Service Based Failures turned on and while so far (after 40 hours) I have had random failures, like APU won't run and today a pressurisation fault after take off, my Oil and Hydraulic quantities don't seem to be dropping. During the flight I can see the Oil Qty % drop a bit, but when I start my next flight those levels seem to start from 91% and 95% again. I am expecting these quantities to dwindle down. Is my expectation correct or are my Service Based Failures not working properly? Thank you Brett Williamson

I'm guessing you didn't read the last (big!) thread about oil quantity, so here's the gist of it. As of now, you don't want to loose oil, because there's no way to refill it. Come SP1, I'm guessing we will see this working properly.

Cristi Neagu

you arent seeing the oil qty go down because you keep loading a saved panel state, just have the aircraft load the panel state from the previous flight and all will be good, you have to however ensure that you do a proper shutdown of the aircraft before you quit flightsim, when you are out of HYD fluid and oil, just reload one of the presaved states and you will be ready to go again

Or hope sp1 comes out before hand so you can get your can of oil to refil it lol

Or hope sp1 comes out before hand so you can get your can of oil to refil it lol
When i bought the NGX, nowhere on the package did it say "Oil not included" :))

Cristi Neagu

I missed the big thread. I don't get many opportunities to browse this forum. Thanks for your replies. That makes perfect sense Bryan. Perhaps i will keep doing what I am doing for now! Thanks Brett Williamson