Sign in to follow this  
conura

Any documentation?

Hey all, Currently staying with my girlfriend who has very slow internet, and was looking for something to put on my laptop to read so that when I return to my Sim rig I can try something new. I'd presume as this PC doesn't have FSX installed I can't install my 737ng and as such get the documents. Can anybody suggest some documents in PDF form which I can download and work through with no access to the net? I'm very much a 737ng beginner (havent even succesfully completed the tutorial flight yet, though due to the AOA training I am a complete EXPERT on the lights! :) ) Anyway, any interesting reads appreciated. Also, just saw an episode of Air Crash Investigation with the 737-800 in which it just fell to the floor short of the runway, very interesting watch! Cheers :)

Luke, also check out the flight planning tutorials in Trisager's signature. Also well worth a read!

Ed Haslam

If only you had put the PMDG 737NGX's PDF documention onto a USB Flash Drive !!! That would have kept you Occupied for days ... ( maybe not what your Girlfriend would want though !! )

If only you had put the PMDG 737NGX's PDF documention onto a USB Flash Drive !!!
Good to read on a Kindle as well, great to read when I am sitting around, bored out of my tree at work !!! G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Good to read on a Kindle as well, great to read when I am sitting around, bored out of my tree at work !!! G
Or want a bedtime read, to put you to sleep !! So far, I've fallen asleep at last 5 times, sat at my computer, watching the 737 CBT !!!