Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zachlog

Re-engaging the A/P

As I work through the details of and try out various scenarios with the A/P CMD and CWS modes, I ended-up disengaging the A/P completely (manual controls). When I attempt to re-engage the A/P either in CWS or CMD in flight, it will not do it. Can someone tell me what conditions prevent the A/P from engaging. The A/C is trimmed and have level flight. Thanks,Zach

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I had an issue (I can’t remember the reason behind it) when after I had to disengage the auto pilot, after I reengaged it I had to re enter the cruise altitude under the ‘CRZ’ button on the FMC... That one foxed me a little... Kimberly.

I had an issue (I can’t remember the reason behind it) when after I had to disengage the auto pilot, after I reengaged it I had to re enter the cruise altitude under the ‘CRZ’ button on the FMC... That one foxed me a little... Kimberly.
CRZ looks good. Tried it again several times. I can't seem to be able to re-engage the A/P in flight. Zach

Have you pushed the disengage bar back up?It's under the CMD CWS AP Modes Buttons