Sign in to follow this  
rafael_pto

Bug by options and exit

Hello all. I downloaded, installled and activated the 737NGX in my FSX. when I load the aircraft and begin the simulation, I cannot access the options and fuel menu, and the keyboard commands, save and load state and edit failures are empty. And when I finish the flight, I should go back to the initial menu of FSX. It happens, but it gets stuck, I can´t do anything anymore, and have to finish FSX in the task manager. Did anyone experience the same problem or have an idea how I could solve it? Best regards, Rafael.

If you haven't tried Andrea's advice yet, take a few minutes to read the documentation in the Introduction document regarding installation. AFAIK, NGX has to be installed to be able to see this document. The notes on installation start on page 0.00.10 in the English version. You'll see helps such as not installing FSX into the default directory and setting FSX to "Run as Administrator." Also, remember to employ the usual advice of your antivirus turned off before installing the NGX and let the NGX installer decide what runtime libraries you need.

Herman Ross

Seattle, USA