Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SungJeu

PMDG B737ngx - SINGLE FMC OPERATION

Hello, I got PMDG B737NGX and wanted to fly with it.So I selected ngx and started a flight.FSX was paused as the Tutorial shows. So I waited until the process completed about 20 seconds. When the process ended, I found a FMC of captain not working. The display was black and no button worked.I looked at another FMC. "SINGLE FMC OPERATION" was displayed at the bottom line.Then, I loaded every panel states (except C&D), but there were no changes. I had the FS reset and watched the FMC during the Set up process. Then I found both of the FMS were working. But when the process ended, the display of FMC turned black... No changes were found. Another thing I found was that noisy alert started ringing continuously after the startup process completed. Please help me... Information of My computer:OS : Windows Vista (SP2)Version of Flight Simulator : Microsoft Flight Simulator X SP2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello, I got PMDG B737NGX and wanted to fly with it.So I selected ngx and started a flight.FSX was paused as the Tutorial shows. So I waited until the process completed about 20 seconds. When the process ended, I found a FMC of captain not working. The display was black and no button worked.I looked at another FMC. "SINGLE FMC OPERATION" was displayed at the bottom line.Then, I loaded every panel states (except C&D), but there were no changes. I had the FS reset and watched the FMC during the Set up process. Then I found both of the FMS were working. But when the process ended, the display of FMC turned black... No changes were found. Another thing I found was that noisy alert started ringing continuously after the startup process completed. Please help me... Information of My computer:OS : Windows Vista (SP2)Version of Flight Simulator : Microsoft Flight Simulator X SP2
HelloYou need to post this in the PMDG forum here at Avsim and possibly open a support ticket.