Sign in to follow this  
Naji

Hennie rain sounds

Hi Naji, Bear with me and I will look in my FU3 add-ons folder when I go to my desk top PC later today[.On my laptop at the moment]. I normally keep copies of everything I download, so I should have it - it is a great improvement on the original sound IMO, which sounds like a tumble dryer full of cutlery ! Love your bush scenery by the way - one of the main reasons why I keep FS 2002 on my rig, as I have your stuff,Frank Betts', and the late Leon Louis' creations on it. Regards.............Stuart

Thank you Stuart for the kind words and for the trouble to find the rain sounds file. It is very sad the amount of files we lost during the hack. Kind regards

Hi Naji, Yes, I have the file. I can think of 3 ways to get it to you. 1.You can PM me with your E-mail address,2. I can ask if I can re-upload it to the library [ which I will probably do anyway, as it is a really good add-on], or 3. I can upload it to File front and provide a link. Best wishes.....................Stuart

Sent you a message. Might be worth getting it uploaded as well for others.Thanks

On its way to you Naji, I will look into uploading the file, I can't see that Hennie would object. Stuart.