Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flic33

FS2Crew:Wilco feelThere Airbus Special Edition and Airbus Evolution Upgrade

Hello everyone I have a little problem I bought I bought Airbus Series Evolution FS2Crew Airbus Special Edition Wilco Feelthere after as well FS2Crew: Airbus Evolution Upgrade installs first FS2Crew Airbus Special Edition Feelthere Wilco Airbus after I start Evolution Upgrade fs2crew start center select Feelthere airbus SE I get the following error (FS2CREW FEELTHRE AIRBUS SPECIAL EDITION NOT oN THIS DETCTED FUNSCTIONS TAB WILL bE INOP) I run and the procedure for operating system with the sevn 64 bir (Command Prompt and choose "run As Administrator".Enter The following command (Copy and Paste is recommended to avoid typos): bcdedit.exe / set {current} nx AlwaysOffnd Prompt) but nothing I hope someone can help thanks so much

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, When you installed FS2Crew, did the installer auto-detect the location of your FS9/FSX folder? If not, you'll need to run the Flight1 Registry Repair tool and fix your registry key for FSX/FS9. It's available on the Flight1 Free Downloads page at www.flight1.com Please double check the Documents in the Evolution Upgrade package to ensure you're not missing any steps. Best,