Sign in to follow this  
killMiGs

FS9 update history

Hello - can anyone tell me or point me to where I can find all the updates that have been released for FS2004? I have just reinstalled the original program (I'm not sure if there were deluxe,premium etc versions but mine just says version 9.00 in the About Flight Simulator dropdown)....the graphics just look big and blocky but I remember them being a lot crisper...thx

If only there had been real updates, we would now be enjoying FS9.9 and would never have suffered through the FSX debacle... If only....happy.pngYou shouldn't be seeing "blocky" textures BTW but if you're only using stock FS9 then you're not seeing what it's capable of. Read through the forums and see what people have to say about REX and other addons. There are many on this forum who will be happy to help you find ways of maximizing what FS9 can offerCheersIan

9.1 May have been the only the only update produced for FS9. It is however an important one and should really be installed.I am not going to attempt to explain all the issues and fixes this update addresses,there is plenty of info to be found on the subject.Don't think it will make any difference to your blocky textures though.Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

'... just reinstalled...' Is that on a new PC or perhaps with a new graphics card? Antialiasing settings may be the answer to the blocky texture problem. Cheers,D

Just the one update 9.1 - allright. Thanks for the quick answers! - As far as the graphics problems, it is still the same machine I had it on earlier with no hardware changes..I'll just have to keep researching...