Yes very late here in AUS but ill do the test when I get a free chance over the coming days just for evidence sake, and correct AMD users will be disappointed especially under FSX where its very CPU dependant this is where you can see Intels strength in its superior CPU with a much higher IPC, didnt notice a big difference in any other games I tried, but FSX uses brute CPU power and it showed the difference was big.
I am one of the AMD users who is disappointed :). I have been reading a lot of posts on the other forums like overclock.net and a few other one's , the result is totally mixed , some say it is fantastic and some say really bad, many say it is a yield problem from GF , other's say you need to disable some cores and make it work like a quad (don't remember where I read that), don't know how far these reports are true.So I guess BD is out now for me at least till the enhanced version or the piledriver, even the llano outperforms BD I suppose.This chip sounds more for a server platform, well than it would be good for my Linux.One thing is it beats and outperforms Intel's best and guess what would that be ?

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

One thing is it beats and outperforms Intel's best and guess what would that be ?
OK, I'll bite! What is it?Kind regards,

OK, I'll bite! What is it?Kind regards,
POWER CONSUMPTION Big Grin.gif

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

One thing is it beats and outperforms Intel's best and guess what would that be ?
Thinking.gif
POWER CONSUMPTION Big%20Grin.gif
LMAO.gif

Corey Meeks

Flight Simulator - FS2020 | CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Video Card - Sapphire RX 5700 XT Main Board - ASUS ROG Strix X570-I mini-ITX | RAM - G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 2x16Gb DDR4 3600Mhz CL16 | Monitor - DELL 38" U3818DW (3840x1600) | Case - Cooler Master NR200 | CPU Cooling - Noctua NH-U12A | Power Supply - Corsair SF750 | 6x Phanteks T30 120x30mm Fans

Download: FSXMark11 Benchmark and post results here

Thanks very much to the OP for this info as it helps me plan my next project (still a bit of a let down though). Think we all expected more from BD.I've been an AMD user for many years..........but......everything is temporary.Also, I appreciate all the helpful information this forum provides. Thanks to all,

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

Ok I was the one who had the FX-8120 @4.6Ghz discussed a few posts up well I wont be running the FSX Benchmark that Stephen asked me too as the gear is gone I found an avid AMD buyer and he had an i7 2600K and we did a trade together, so sorry for no results but in doing that I have the 2600K now and wow what a massive difference really night and day with FSX other games not much difference to FX-8120 but with FSX because its so CPU dependant the AMD falls way off its not just a few frames its easily double with the i7 with exactly the same in game settings, all I can say is for FSX if anyone is considering updating and thinking AMD forget it go i5/i7 it is by far the best solution for FSX even the first gen i7 is much better as I still have it comparing at the time earlier with the AMD but now the SB is even better again in a completely different league.

That's good news. Congratulations on the trade!

Corey Meeks

Flight Simulator - FS2020 | CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Video Card - Sapphire RX 5700 XT Main Board - ASUS ROG Strix X570-I mini-ITX | RAM - G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 2x16Gb DDR4 3600Mhz CL16 | Monitor - DELL 38" U3818DW (3840x1600) | Case - Cooler Master NR200 | CPU Cooling - Noctua NH-U12A | Power Supply - Corsair SF750 | 6x Phanteks T30 120x30mm Fans

Download: FSXMark11 Benchmark and post results here